Thursday, 3 November 2011

There may be crafting ahead...

This will be my first full weekend of crafting demos and, despite working on samples for a full week, I still feel totally unprepared.

On Saturday I will be at the new Range store in Burton-upon-Trent. I only received the request for this demo on Tuesday, so I think I might be forgiven for having a little panic.

Sunday will see me at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC in Birmingham. I will still be demonstrating DoCrafts products, but I will be on the stand for one of their retailers - The Craft Superstore. I think that simply saying this will be an experience, might be the understatement of the year. I haven't a clue what to expect, but I'm sure it will be an exciting day.

Some of my card samples for the DoCrafts latest promotion can be previewed in my gallery on their website: www.docrafts.com/dianac and I will add the others asap. If you'd like to see how they're made, it would be lovely to see you at one of the demos, do please come and say hello. Hopefully I'll be able to get some photos of the day to show you all.

Back to my craft table now for some more prep. Busy, busy, busy... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.