Thursday, 7 June 2012

Wellington's Chair

I love the new docrafts Wellington range, such gorgeous muted colours and Wellington himself is completely huggable. I'm sure everyone can identify with having a bear just like him when they were young. Or maybe not so young? :)

The card base is an Anitas square white card blank, matted with a square of paper from the Papermania Wellington Ultimate die-cut pack. The edges are inked with an Ancient Page pine green archival ink pad. The dotty button accents are from the Capsule collection and the ribbon is Anitas spotty satin. I have ruched it up along a thin strip of double sided tape.

For the main image, I used a clear stamp from the Wellington 8x8 set. I stamped it with a black pigment ink pad and embossed it with Papermania clear powder. I then coloured it with Kuretake twin tipped alcohol markers.

I think you'll agree that Wellington looks very comfy on his green armchair :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana
    Gorgeous card. I love Wellington too, I was lucky enough to get the stamps for my birthday but haven't had a chance to play with them yet
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how sweet, I do love Wellington. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.