Monday, 6 August 2012

Tatty Ted Ties the Knot

This is a wedding card that I was asked to make, for a young couple, featuring Tatty Ted. The card itself is a 10" x 7" so a nice big size for a special occasion.
I used the Especially for You CD for the image and for the sentiments, which I printed out onto card and then die cut with an xcut scallop heart and a grand nesties scallop square which I cut twice to reduce the width.  The edges are inked with a wild honey Rangers distress ink pad. The papers are by an American designer from an old QVC scrapbooking kit. I chose the peachy shades to co-ordinate with Tatty's waistcoat.
The image is highlighted with Anitas 3D gloss and a few loose pearl beads from an extra flower embellishment. The heart shaped raindrops are Fiskars.

The wedding was last Friday, so the happy couple will be away on their honeymoon now. Hope they're having better weather than us.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet! A special card for a special occasion. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, Love this card, and have viewed most of your others. will keep in touch, have become one of your followers
    (we met@ Berkley Grdns 11th.) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Diana I adore the image,I like tatty ted and your design is fabulous. Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.