Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Look What's New for 2013

This year looks like it will be a busy one for me with lots of new craft events to look forward to :)
I have already added 30 bookings for Docrafts Cardmaking Events to my diary for this year, including a few new venues, which I am really looking forward to.
Keep an eye on the listing at the side of my blog to see where I will be next.

I will also be running regular weekly workshops at Mountain Ash Crafts, Halfpenny Green Vineyard, Tom Lane, Bobbington, DY7 5EP. The store has just had an extension on the side to house a purpose built workshop area. It is a wonderful and long awaited addition to the store and is already proving to be very popular.

My workshops will initially be held on Wednesday mornings from 11am to 1pm and will cost £6 which includes refreshments and all materials. I am hoping to give everyone a chance to work with the latest Docraft goodies and to get the most out of the new products available. I have lots of ideas and plans for altered art projects and keepsakes as well as a variety of greetings cards.

Everyone is welcome and it may be possible to drop in on the day and join in if there are places available but it is advisable to book in advance to secure a place and ensure that I have enough activity packs prepared and treats for everyone.

For bookings or further information contact the store direct
Tel: 01384 221554  or Email: enquiries@macrafts.co.uk

So... Exciting times ahead and lots to look forward to. I wish everyone a happy new year and hope that it will be a fun-filled time for us crafters.

2 comments:

  1. OK. So bookings are still coming in! Just added another new store on 11th May. 31 and counting :)
    How many more craft shops can there be? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana,
      Happy New Year, I would love to come to a workshop but can't make the Wednesday morning at the moment.
      Just added all your dates for Gardenlands to my calendar.
      Hopefully visiting you at Gardenlands before March, as my little Niece or Nephew is due then!
      Best wishes, Hannah xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.