Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Neverending Gorjuss

I hadn't made a neverending card for a while and thought it would be a perfect little project for my Wednesday workshop over at Mountain Ash Crafts. They're very simple to do, especially if you have a pack of the Papermania pre-cut and scored pieces to hand. Full assembly instructions are on the packaging, but of course all the fun is in the decorating.




I chose to use the new Gorjuss papers for my card. The colours are so rich and jewel-like and already shaded to give a distressed feel. I just love them. To decorate, I used a mixture of  stamped images and some mini tags and toppers from the Ultimate Die-cut pack. The butterflies in the Urban Gorjuss stamps are a particular favourite of mine. I have also stamped Ruby's cat and a single butterfly onto coloured paper and cut them out to add to create perfectly co-ordinated embellishments. I have added some blue scallop mats to some of the elements to frame them. The stamped message on the front of the card is from a range of sentiments by Lily of the Valley.

These cards can take a while to decorate and are a bit of a labour of love but they never fail to bring a smile to the recipient's face and will fascinate the uninitiated for hours :)

If you haven't tried making one of these cards yet, why not give it a go? They're such fun :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Definitely "Gorjuss"
    I've got a pack of never-ending cards somewhere...must dig them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply lovely! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the papers and the images are gorgeous (no pun intended lol) fabulous fold too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Must give it a go, as I love this range too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.