Monday, 11 May 2015

Cupcakes all Wrapped Up

I'm running rather late sharing this post as the samples were all on Create and Craft two weekends ago but if anyone bought the templates and is looking for a little more inspiration, I thought you might still like to see these. Of course the templates are all available on Crafter's Companion website and are well worth getting as they would be perfect for making gift boxes too.

I'm sure you will recognise this 6 cake box as it was sat on the counter for quite a while when Fiona was demonstrating.
It is made from A3 Timeless double sided cardstock using the 6 Cupcake Gable box template. I have cut cupcake wrappers to match using the Die'sire Lace Hearts die.
I cut an aperture in the front panel of the box and added embossed acetate, then framed the window with metallic gold thread. Then I simply decorated the box with satin ribbon, daisy lace and a resin rose.
This one is made using the Springtime A3 double sided cardstock and the Twin Cupcake Presentation box template. I have embossed the acetate for the windows with the Embossalicious 8x8 Roses folder to tie in with the card pattern.
The cupcake wrappers for this one have been cut with the Die'sire Butterfly die.
I also die cut some butterflies for embellishments from the same cardstock using the Delicate Butterfly die.
The flowers, lace, organza and pearl embellishments are all from my stash.



Last but not least is the Single Cupcake Favour box template and I think this one is so sweet.
I have used Springtime double-sided cardstock and decorated it with hearts cut in snow white Centura pearl from a section of the Lace Hearts cupcake wrapper die.
I used the Button box die set to cut a small heart shaped button to tie the ribbon through and have added a strip of crochet lace and some twine bows
 
I hope my makes have given you a little inspiration. The only problem is I can't stop thinking about cakes now ;) x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.