Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Prestige Christmas

I have been having another little play with some of the Prestige Christmas word dies from Crafter's Companion. These are premium dies with wonderful detail and they cut beautifully.

I used the O'Holy Night die for this easel card, along with the Ivy and Poinsettia dies. The purple centura pearl gives a wonderful backdrop to the snow white embellishments.

For this aperture card, I used a create-a-card base die, and added a dark chocolate Centura Pearl mat. I positioned the Noel die centrally and drew around the inner oval then cut through both card layers. The Noel die-cut has been highlighted with gold gilding wax and then glued in place over the aperture.

The frame on the Joy die reminds me of a snowflake so I teamed it with the snowflake Accordion overlay die. The background has been created with pastel Aquatint inks.
Finally I used the Joy die for a slightly more dramatic monotone card. I think the design fits nicely within the curves of the Tag shaped Create-a-card base die.

Hope you like them :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.